Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's my Big Bad Chevy

Here's my Big Bad Chevy

Here's some pictures of my 1987 4x4 Chevy. I'm still working on my lift. It works really good but need to make it more compact. I hope to have it finished by Spring.

Nice....She looks to be in good shape too. I love the ol' boys, nice shorty's are so hard to come by these days, they're a dying breed. The ol'boys just seem to have more of a beast factor. Is that your shop in the back? If it is....nice too...ya spoiled brat!

Wow, that truck is high, I see you have a arm in the bed for the chair, but how in the heck do you get yourself in that truck?

cool stuff man! can't wait to see how your lift works.

by the way, how do you like the Trxus STS tires? I haven't seen many of those around... my Jeep has the MTs on it.

boys and their toys. SCI can't hold you down! looks mean. are you cruising in it with the windows down in this wonderful weather? did y'all have as much rain up there as we did in central AR last week? it made for some serious mud down here. of course it looks great nice and clean, but I know how mud seems to improve the driving experience.

" The best way to predict the future is to invent it."
    - Alan Kay

Originally posted by Amanda:

...but I know how mud seems to improve the driving experience.
    in some senses, yeah... but mud is the enemy of all things mechanical.

hey tigger did u sell your van? hope so.

TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF MY MOJO

Originally posted by Monkeygirl:

Nice....She looks to be in good shape too. I love the ol' boys, nice shorty's are so hard to come by these days, they're a dying breed. The ol'boys just seem to have more of a beast factor. Is that your shop in the back? If it is....nice too...ya spoiled brat!
    Yes it is still great shape. I bought it in 96 right before I was hurt. It had 54,000 actual miles. Mel Tillis owned it and traded it for a new Dodge where my friend worked at.`She knew how much I love that body style. I was driving a 84 model just like it but it way over 200,000 miles on it.. After I was hurt I was forced to sale the 84 model to pay off the 87 model. It's been in the garage since 97 and my dad drives it time from time.
    The 87 model was the last year of that body style and the only year that put 350 TBI Fuel injection on them. Mel had it customized at Cho Cho Customs. It's one of a kind and mine!