Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disabled Cookbook

Disabled Cookbook

Lets make a cook book I do web page design we can start a web page have all disabilitys and such post we can raise awareness for the disabled proceeds could go to several different charitys is anyone inrested in this ?

i am in! i have several great recipes. i would recomend proceeds only benefitting one place though. like spinal cord injury research or even the procedes going to making the rally more affordable for more people. more people we get to go, the more of a scene we make.

****MORE OHIO CC RAGE INFO COMING SOON!****

I've got several recipes I will donate - just let me know.

I am going to set up a dummy web site I am starting a new yahoo group We can get the domain name
    scicookbook.org I Will need Storys and such for the web page and then we can tell people about the get word out and starting getting the word out. We need to start a broad of dirctories. we need to set the date for the last day for people to send in recipes in I guess we will shoot for Next christmas for this to come out.but even with all the time ewe can make it a wonderful cook book for people to Buy and then we can raise more money. Please let me know your thoughts of this ?

Ang, I'd like to hear more about where the proceeds are gonna go, and how you plan to set up the book - 'adaptible' recipes? Easy for those with limited hand function? Ideas for adaptible tools, pots/pans, etc?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scicookbook
    Here is the group page Marmalady would you Like to help me with that part of the book.that would be cool

Here is the web site I will be adding more to the
    web site I need Ideas

http://scicookbook.plwebhost.com/

Ang, I'm sorry if I sound skeptical - I don't mean to be, but I think people here should know a little more about you, and how and where you are going to funnel the funds from the proceeds of the cookbook. Thank you!

I am Ang I am female 33 I am in Odessa Tx I dont not have a sci but I am disabled I am menattly slow I was In specail ed I thought this would be a good idea

Thanks, Ang! It IS a good idea! And I would be glad to help; do you have anyone working on it with you?