Thread: The Taming of the ''Shoe''

The Taming of the ''Shoe''

OK,So many people here get sick and tired of people coming over and leaving there shoes in front of the doors? I know im not the only one and it sucks doesnt it.Ive got people coming in through my garage..they just kick there shoes off..they come in through the back they just kick there shoes off.You cant get near the door without moving shoes...Will i figured out the solution..

A month ago i warned everybody ''keep your shoes away from the door and put them in the closet OR ELSE''.A week after the warning i put my plan into effect.Everytime i went near my door and touched a shoe,i took that shoe and dropped it in the toilet.At one point i had 3 shoes blowin bubbles at one time...

Ya know what! It worked.In the last two weeks,i havnt found a single shoe in front of my doors since...and yes everybody still comes over.They even remind each other now to use the closet....uuuhhhh perfect......

~Oh boy,sleep! Thats where im a Viking~...Ralph Wiggum..

[This message was edited by Shaun on 10-05-04 at 07:59 PM.]

shaun...that is way too funny u're my kind of guy
    stormie

why all the commas u might ask,,,lol i was on a cleaning frenzy; i sucked my period key right off my laptop with the vacuum cleaner!

They probably dipped your tooth brush in the toilet to get back at you.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Thats alright Jim.I use Peppermint Crest..<BAM>

Stormie im thinking of compiling a book on problems and solutions...Shaun style..viewer disecretion is advised

~Oh boy,sleep! Thats where im a Viking~...Ralph Wiggum..

ok shaun here's one for ya...my mom told me this yrs ago. she would set out lots of christmas candy..chocolates mostly...any way there was this one relative that would always finish the bowl pretty much as soon as she set it out. she figured she would fix him...she put doggy chocolates in the bowl...looked just like hershey kisses shaun if u've ever even smelled them they're like wax...lol he chowed them down and then got a stomach ache. ummmmm from that day on the bowl stayed filled...lol
    stormie

why all the commas u might ask,,,lol i was on a cleaning frenzy; i sucked my period key right off my laptop with the vacuum cleaner!