DOH

ALEXANDRIA, Va. -- The Alexandria Country Day School in Alexandria, Va. sent a letter home with third-, fourth- and fifth-grade students, telling parents that tequila and margarita mix was served accidentally to some of their children.

The Washington Post reported that a pitcher was left in the refrigerator after a staff party two days earlier. School employees who served the alcohol from the school's kitchen reportedly believed it was limeade.
More...
_____
Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.