Thread: In memory of a friend...

In memory of a friend...

This past Friday, I got some news that was so very sad. A local friend, named Marc...passed away at his own hand...

Marc was the husband of a good friend of mine at work. He got injured a little over 2 years ago, with the result being sci.

I met Marc when some people banded together to have a yardsale fundraiser benefit for him. He was one of those guys who had friends in every corner. And it did not take long for us to decide that we too could be friends, and email each other...(with his wife's blessing, I might add...).

Marc did a lot of good things despite being sci. He still loved his wife and teenage son faithfully...and kept in contact with several friends via computer while his health still permitted it.

Marc is the man who gave me my computer...because he knew I chatted and emailed a lot of friends who have sci.

Marc, as I knew him, was happiest when he was helping other people...

But I will add that one thrill to him was the fact that he was able to drive again...when he told me that, you could hear the joy in his voice!

I wrote all this to ask you to pray for Marc's family...

But I also wrote it just to let you know that I'm still here...and I care...about all of you...and if you need to talk, I will listen...

Thanks for reading this...take care, all...

Teena

heartscriber@excite.com

Prayers and white light to your friends family for the strength to go on .... and to you too Tuna !!
    Suicide is such a sad sad thing to have to cope with ...

Obieone

oh teena. i am so sorry for you and his family. my thoughts are with you and them.