Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I really don't know what to type really but my best freind of 8 years just died the night before last and I have been pretty numb and dont know really what to say.
    He was a double amputee above the knee and a para also. he has been fighting a bed sore for 12 years that started osteomelytis in his pelvic bone area and that finally led to lukemia also. HE knew me when i was walking and he was the first person i seen when i woke up from my coma from my car accident and he is also the person who helped me cope with being in my chair as well. and on top of all of that his wife had an anurism in her brain 6 years ago which left her in a chair also , and they have 3 boys 17,13 and 6 I dont know what else to say......CHAD

[This message was edited by CHAD on 09-08-04 at 08:50 AM.]

chad i am so sorry to hear of your loss, your friend sounded like a real strong man , i am sorry for your loss and his familys loss.

Geez man, what can I say, I know it really sucks, but hang in there, & think of the goodtimes. Yeah, I know, easy to say, but it really does help.

Chad,

I'm sorry to hear all this...his family...(and you) are in my thoughts and prayers...take care, and God bless...

Teena...

I'm sorry for your loss Chad.

Chad I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I am sure that your friend is very proud of you. I know that you will be a good family friend to his wonderful family. God Bless You all...Mary

Thank you everyone for your support. IT has been a tough two years for me. two years ago it was my dad then last december it was my great grandmother then this pastmay it was my dads dad and now mark. enough is enough dont you think....CHAD

My prayers go out to you and the families troubled.

Wow, tough break... hang in there bro. Just remember we're here if you need support. God bless.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Hug }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

The hardest to lose are those that loved us both before and after the major changes in our lives.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."