Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NEWSWEEK: Bush at right-to-life rally says all human beings begin life as a feces....(not a typo)

Ok, here is some more of our President's wit and wisdom...

"It would be a mistake for the United States Senate to allow any kind of human cloning to come out of that chamber"

-Washington, D.C., April 10,2002

"My pro-life position is I believe there's life. It's not necessarily based in religion. I think there's life there, therefore the notion of life, liberty, and persuit of happiness"

-Quoted in San Francisco Chronicle, January 23, 2001.

John Kerry during DNC Speech:

"We will double the size of our Special Forces to conduct terrorist operations..."

That should be antiterrorist operations. Just goes to show no one is immune to a slip up here and there.

-ResonantEcho

Visit me at Kev's Korner and sign my Guest Book.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we," Bush said. "They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
    Touche?

-Steven
    ...child, when life don't seem worth livin', come to jesus and let him hold you in his arms

Originally posted by ResonantEcho:

"We will double the size of our Special Forces to conduct terrorist operations..."
    That's not such a bad idea, fight fire with fire.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

That should be antiterrorist operations. Just goes to show no one is immune to a slip up here and there.
    Oh mr spinmaster, you forgot to mention that his very next words after "terrorist operations" were "anti-terrorist operations." I perfectly understandable slip, immediately corrected.

And is that the only "slip up" you can find?

lmao, bush has hundreds of "slip ups," if not thousands, and he never even realizes he's said something inane until somebody tells him

The man is literally illiterate in many respects, I can't wait for the debates.

-peace

RDF,

Yes, he did correct his mistake. I didn't see the whole quote and checked it after your response.

Of course Bush has more. He's been in the public much more. Furthermore, there are HUNDREDS of quotes attributed to Bush that were not said by him. Heck, this thread proves that.

I do remember this one:

"I actually did vote for the $87 billion, before I voted against it." -- John Kerry

I will say this. I never have seen BUSH spit on a microphone while speaking. Kerry does this consistently. And we're not talking a small drizzle here and there. Big GLOBS of spit. I can't remember where he was speaking the other day. It was the speech where Theresa said, "Four more years of hell." He COVERED the whole microphone head when a big chunk of spit came out of his mouth. YUK!

-ResonantEcho

OMG, Kerry spits when he talks. I'm voting for Bush then, can't vote for a guy that spits.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Originally posted by jimnms:

OMG, Kerry spits when he talks. I'm voting for Bush then, can't vote for a guy that spits.
    I'm not saying that is a reason NOT to vote for Kerry. Give me a break.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed?

-ResonantEcho