Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Savaria elevators.

Savaria elevators.

Anybody have or know somebody that has one of these.Just lookin for a little feedback on it.There small lite and cheap and its the last piece of my home reno and i kick these people out of my house...

''Shoot the protester ya cant stop the protest.Murder the rebel ya cant stop the rebellion''..

I have one, I've had it for 6 months and I havent had any problems with it.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
    ~ Anon

What model are you looking at?

Hey Andy,im lookin at the Telecab.Emi is that the same model you have...

''Shoot the protester ya cant stop the protest.Murder the rebel ya cant stop the rebellion''..

I dont have that model, I have the MultiLift, so I really cant say one way or the other on the Telecab. I can say that on mine, after re-doing the switching schema of mine to the KISS principal, it is ok. It was also pretty accepting of a bit of hot-rodding by changing the pulley ratios a bit to speed it up.

I have the multilift too. It goes from the basement to the ground access to the main floor.

~ Anon

Thats interesting,i thought the multi-lift was just a small outside kinda of lift.I didnt think it could be used indoors.WCB told me that to meet ''code'' it has to be enclosed...

Originally posted by Shaun:

Thats interesting,i thought the multi-lift was just a small outside kinda of lift.I didnt think it could be used indoors.WCB told me that to meet ''code'' it has to be enclosed...

Yeah, it does have to be enclosed, mine is in where we used to have a breakfast nook. Is WCB doing yor mods? Where do you live?

~ Anon

Ya Emi wcb is helpin out with the Elevator,and stuff like that,so far so good anyways.I havnt had any problems with them so far.I was living in Nanaimo at the time of my accident and then after rehab at G.F.Strong(is that where you went) i moved back here to Regina.

I have a cousin who's a quad in Edmonton,he's a crown prosecuter Jody Fraser maybe you know him.

[This message was edited by Shaun on 08-18-04 at 11:38 AM.]