Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MY SOMETHING NICE THREAD....ITS MY BIRTHDAY...INDULGE ME.

Mary, when I lost my best friend a few years back I thought I would never find anyone like her ever again. You, dearest Mary, have made me realize that I was wrong. Thanks for being there for me so many times when I have needed someone to listen to me and give me some hope. I am sure that many here feel about you the same way I do about you. You are the kind of poeple that we we only get to know once in a lifetime if we blessed with the opportunity.

Since I believe in Karma, I am certain your life will also be filled with love and friendship such as the one you have given us all.

May this and all your days be filled with joy, blessings and all good things since you deserve them.

Love you Mary. Bunches of {{{hugs}}} and kisses.

Raven

Mary, Mary, quite contrary,
    How does your garden grow?
    With networking and erudition
    And members all in a row.

Happy Birthday Grumpy

John

MARY......

If I was there, I'd definitely buy you a drink...CHEERS!

"Another day that I can't find my head...My feet don't look like they're my own...I'll try and find the floor below to stand...I hope I reach it once again" ~Norah Jones

Happy birthday Mary

Happiest Birthday, Mary!

Gee, Mary...

I get the chance to publicly say what I think of you??? LOL (Maybe I should start my own thread....this has potential to be a L-O-N-G post...LOL)

Mary, your gift of friendship to me is absolutely priceless. You have helped me grow, and helped me keep both feet on the ground in bad times...

You have been very happy for me in good times...

You have sung my praises, and sometimes gently kicked my fanny if i needed it.

What better friend could I ask for?...

I'm joyful that your path crossed mine, even in this crazy mixed up world of sci.

I hope your birthday is absolutely wonderful!

I love you, Mary!

God bless you!

Teena

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!!!!!

T-10 complete
    10/08/01

Certainly, happy birthday Marry!

PN

Raven,

You are a sweet angel...I think of you often on my job when someone will look at me and begin to rattle at me in Spanish, I think...call Raven! You are there for me too..expecially concerning that ONE issue...Thank you for letting me help out with things, and for your kind words. You are a bright light in my life my dear...I love you.

Mary

Originally posted by Paul Nussbaum:

Certainly, happy birthday Marry!

PN
    Paul's Dragon tries but makes mistakes and spells my name with two "r"s. Once it messed up big time and twisted Paul's words and it typed out: "Marry me". Hee hee...at least we have Dragon....

Marrrrryyy,,,,,,,,,,, ''Happy B-Day'', enjoy, aaaaand u r ''1FINERN.''