Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MY SOMETHING NICE THREAD....ITS MY BIRTHDAY...INDULGE ME.

Mary, I heard on the radio today that people born on June 15 have a special love for people. Seems to fit ya, I think.

Happy B-day!

Happy Birthday and many MORE!!!!

Happy Birthday, Mary.

Thanks for being there when I needed answers to all sorts of things in life.

~And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all- Socrates~

Mary,
    Happy, happy birthday. Thanks for all of the chats. I can't believe I didn't stumble across CC until last December. I've met so many awesome people since then whom I've become to refer to as "friend". You are surely one of them.

Sue

I am so slow at getting Happy Birthdays off that alot of times I just forget until it is too late....sooooooooooo Happy Happy Birthday, Mary. And many more.

Martha is the coolest! I met her a few years ago for a weekend at an Abilities Expo. We both went down the divorce road together. I am so happy to call her my friend! I guess its not so easy to have friends that understand me. I know how hard it is to start life over after a divorce, so I am really proud of Martha and how well she is doing..despite her cat's little indescretion...she is doing pretty dang good!!!

Go Honey!!

Mary

Sue,

I have enjoyed our chats as well, and knowing you personally is such an honor for me. When I see how well you do, and you and your husband together, I feel good inside...I knew somewhere there had to be good marriages..thanks for sharing yourselves at the Rally. I know it was a long trip for you all. I look forward to seeing you again...I know I have to get to that part of the country again someday. Keep going chicka!!

Mary

Jo,

I am glad to have met you too. What a nice lady you are, and I imagine fruit not falling far from trees, that Jesse is a great person too! I love chatting with the youngstas in the chatroom! Thank you for your kindness.

Mary

Happy Birthday to you!!!
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to 1fineRn
    Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuu!!!
    Doug

T-12 incomplete 10-3-02

Happy Birthday to you and your daughter Mary..God Bless you. have a Great week.Matt
    p.s.I miss are chats.

"The Meaning of things lies not in things themselves,but in our attitude towards them"