Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: disturbance in the gulf.

Oh my ... I sense another disturbance brewing in the gulf. Actually two. One off the coast of Texas, the other off Mississippi. What a wet, wild blow out that will be when they collide!

Think this Louisiana girl will retreat to Rae's camp at Toledo Bend. I'll bring some jambalaya and crawfish, Rae. You start icing the beer.

Booster, you have a decision to make. Uh ... never mind. Have fun in the storm!

I say, I say, DA, I can see it now my child... tender juicy BBQ snake on the grill, maybe a few frog legs and 2" thick porterhouse steaks... cute little fillies serving us ice cold beer, sweet watermelon, and hot tatters wear'in lacy next to nuthin's... hell, we could shot off some firecrackers and play a hand or two of strip poker with the help. I'll soak us some corn on the cob in a tub of butter - shit if things go well we can butter up the ladies! What do you say old pal? You too, booster... bring your appetite and a empty stomach.

If Martha cared about us she'd bring that jambalaya and wear a cat suit... with whiskers painted on her face and a velcrow fly on that cat's tail! We could swat at her lill tail with plastic flyflaps and spray squirtguns filled with Toad Hollow Chardonay at her cat lipppps!

here kitty, here kitty kitty...c'mon pretty momma... we just want to pat that sweet little <<<<ZZZZ Zip-zazzzzz pop pop zap zisss zapp power outage>>>>> shit boyz, the hurricane must be close...or somebody scored a direct hit on Martha's tail... either way, duck n cover!

Awww man, it was just the bug zapper shortin' out. Put that Van Morrison back on the player and crank it up real loud. C'mon pusss cat let's dance... there's stars out tonight and a hurricane is coming!

Father's Day

[This message was edited by Rusty Van Reeves on 06-20-04 at 02:30 PM.]

[This message was edited by Rusty Van Reeves on 06-20-04 at 02:36 PM.]

[This message was edited by Rusty Van Reeves on 06-20-04 at 03:06 PM.]

C'mon Martha, dance with me. My squirtgun's empty and I had too much snake to eat. I'm feelin' poorly... and that damn bug zapper popped me on my ass. Nobody told me I couldn't piss on it.

hmmm, i need to buy a video camera for this ho-down.

Who you callin a HO?!?

Rusty, momma always told me: never dance with a boy who eats snake and pees on bug zappers.

Originally posted by martha2:

Who you callin a HO?!?
    ummm errrr ummm rusty. he is so bad.

Well shit, I ain't no damn veggietarin' but I sure as hell won't be pissing on that zapper anymore. My thinggy-a-gig looks like it got nailed with a horse whip.

Sides- DA ate more rattler than I did. And booster was doin' okay till the cops hauled him off. Just one dance? Huh,huh, I got some ah, some... diamonds DA gave me. See how they sparkle?

Sparkle sparkle sparkle... wait a min. - hey DA these diamonds are melting. Freaking ice cubes, son! Who's foolin' who?