Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Has it just not set in yet?

Your post after revisiting this old thread made me smile. I think you were just meant to be happy, to be totally honest, Nov.

I'd still give out the advice of working (if you can) and making a life for yourself ... staying as close to normal as possible (whatever that is, lol).

I'm not blissfully happy ... in fact I'm still (a year later!) ticked off with myself for wasting so many years with an idiot which cost me my only apparent chance for a family ... but I am very content with where my life is. I've done the best that I could with what I had ... no one can ask more than that.

I guess we all need a reason to get out of bed each day. For me, it's work .. I wish it was something else but I don't know what that 'something else' would be. No idea.

I'm glad you're happy Nov! Nothing wrong with that!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

A lot has changed and a lot has stayed the same! My circumstances have changed some good, some bad but I feel the same emotionally for the most part. Thanx Kiran and Happy Belated Birthday.

Lynnifer it seems as though you're healing. I hope that you can get to the point where you see it as not years wasted. Coulda, woulda, shoulda...as you know gets us nowhere. I've been down that road at times and it just is upsetting.

From the past posters I know both JDR and Broknwing are now engaged (not to eachother )! And Jesse has a really good gf and is doing well. I could have never guessed where we would all be.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

For God's sake, don't let some people here find out you're happy!

The thread will be full of ABBA videos before you know it........

C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino View Post
    For God's sake, don't let some people here find out you're happy!

The thread will be full of ABBA videos before you know it........

For the love of God, lock this thread!!!!

And the truth shall set you free.