Thread: Movement!!!

Movement!!!

Hey guys i wanted to share some great news with everyone...Ricky can move his big toe and he's getting feeling back in his left leg--ISn't that awesome?? We're so excited--this gives us so much hope--

Amber

Great job!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the GREAT work.

Rae
    Anykind of movement gives hope!!!! and also feeling, That's great! How long has he been injured?
    will keep you both in my prayer's
    Duge

T-12 incomplete 10-3-02

That's awesome, Amber! Tell Ricky congratulations for me!

-Steven
    ...and i'm proud to be an american, where at least i know i'm free, and i won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.

awesome!!

news like this definitely brings a smile.

He has been injured for 3 years, he's a T-4 complete---We definitly have alot of hope--i'm making him now start standing in his standing frame and i've been massaging his legs to get the circulation going...We're so excited. Thanks for all the prayers--keep on praying for a cure also---
    Amber

Very good news.

Goes to show that you never know...even three years post.

Rae~

That's great news! You guys must be SO excited...I know we would be! Thanks for sharing this with us.

One thing..please ask the SCI nurses here about massage, or do a search for the topic. I seem to remember reading something about it being "bad." Just to be safe...