Thread: Driving test

Driving test

I was just wondering what to expect when I go to the DMV to take the driving test. How long do you have to drive? And any other info would be appreciated.

i took my test in fla it was simple. ihad to do a 3 point turn drive a a small cource.park in a regular space back out. iam a quad and it was easy.

Cool.

Not sure if there's different tests or not dependent on ability. Might be a good idea to call ahead and find out, making sure you explain the situation. I'm assuming you have taken the training (if required in your state) or have plans to? They should be able to answer your any questions too.

I'm a para so the testing was same as everybody else. Maneuverability test and about a 20min. road test. Testing officer keeps an eye on how well you handle the controls and with decreased mobility, alertness and checking mirrors were also some key points he mentioned afterwards that they look for.

Enjoy and good luck.

mine was regular test in my car, im a inc c4-5

Originally posted by c6;c7;:

i took my test in fla it was simple.
    I had a valid license and went to renew it after driving several years post SCI. Bastard made me do the whole gig, including parrallel parking my van.

I passed but was pissed off.

I went to renew post injury and had to do the drive also...drive down the street for 1/8 mile, make a few turns, park in a spot, back out, and done.