Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye for a while...

Bye for a while...

Just in case anybody cares...heh...

If you don't see me for two or three weeks, I promise I'm not dead. I'm leaving this morning for Tennessee with my sister, then we will be leaving sometime in the next few days on a surprise graduation trip for her, and a belated one for me. I don't know where I'm going, but I hope it's someplace good. Wish I was going to the rally, but I desperately need a vacation so I'm definitely going to seize this opportunity.

Anyway, just didn't want anybody to get worried about me. I will be back on the 20th or 21st.

"Legs are overrated. You can still get laid." - Kevin Girardi, "Joan of Arcadia"

PB, thanks, because you know some of us, especially the ones who visit with you in chat, we would definitely have wondered and then worried. Now we can just miss you! Have a great time!

Peanut, wherever you go, you know you have friends on CareCure. Say hi to Elvis for me. Wise.

I figured somebody might care; that's why I posted.

No worry necessary. I plan to have a great time...I really just need some time to clear my head and get away from some of this stuff for a while, so this is really great timing in that respect. Abby, however, may not return, if she drives me insane enough today that I throw her out of the car.

"Legs are overrated. You can still get laid." - Kevin Girardi, "Joan of Arcadia"

Have a great trip, PB. Dangle Abby over the side if she takes you on a boat.

-Steven
    ...some people live for the fortune, some people live just for the fame, some people live for the power yeah, some people live just to play the game

PB, thanks and I hope you have huge fun. I love your new signature btw hehe.

C5/6 incomplete, injured Aug. 2000

Have fun neighbor! I'll hold down the fort in Cinci . lol.

"I guess pain is a great motivator."- Yanni
    Eine Welf, Ein Volk

Have a great time, Paul...I was kinda liking the drive by kidnapping you for the rally thing I had planned, though.

Sincerely,

The evil mouthstick wielding Sue!

Paul;

I hope you and Abby have a wonderful time!

Peace,

John

Paul

Enjoy your time away, think of it this way it's your time to get out and socalize and do the things that you want. I love it when I get away from my 35 x 35 space especially when its a sunny day the warmth help soothes the back.

We'll look foward to your return.