Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Virtual vs. Reality

I am really a FINE RN.

Hellloooo NURSE!!!!

bye bye

M

Thank you Martha!...and I'm wondering...Maybe we should start a fan club for him?

Nate, it does offend me when people here say hurtful things because they are real people and I think they must mean it or they wouldn't say it...BUT, I think I'd enjoy it more if I COULD take that attitude.

Originally posted by Kaprikorn1:

Originally posted by Diamond Downs:
    Yes, it means alot. People need to be real here and not hide behind a moniker.
    Is your real name Diamond Downs?

Kap

"It's not easy being green"
    I have used my real name here many times.

Jewel

Thanks everyone for your input. I do think some people hide behind a name online and use the anonymity to insult or otherwise offend people.

JT, thanks for the laugh.

Carol, you are so right and I especially agree with being able to speak WITHOUT interruption. Being interrupted is my biggest pet peeve.

Mary, I believe you really are one fine RN. It took me awhile to figure out what your name meant. How's that for honesty? DUH!!!

Mary, I believe you really are one fine RN. It took me awhile to figure out what your name meant. How's that for honesty? DUH!!!
    Okay, if we're being honest here then I have to confess too! For so long, and for SOME DUMB reason when I would read Mary's name, the 1 would register as an I to me! I kept trying to figure it out...what the heck does Ifinern mean? I didn't get it until one day, I believe it was Jeff, had called Mary, 1VeryFineRN, and then the light bulb came on! Oh....OneFineRN...I got it! I felt like such a moron! Yes, I think she is one fine RN too!

peace!

Originally posted by X:

Okay, if we're being honest here then I have to confess too! For so long, and for SOME DUMB reason when I would read Mary's name, the 1 would register as an I to me! I kept trying to figure it out...what the heck does Ifinern mean? I didn't get it until one day, I believe it was Jeff, had called Mary, 1VeryFineRN, and then the light bulb came on! Oh....OneFineRN...I got it! I felt like such a moron! Yes, I think she is one fine RN too!

peace!
    ROTFLMAO at that because for a while I thought the 1 was an I too and read it the same way. Ok everybody, who else?

To tell ya the truth Carol, Jewel, et. al...I'm probably a lot NICER on these boards than in person.

Kap (still hiding behind moniker )

Originally posted by Kaprikorn1:

To tell ya the truth Carol, Jewel, et. al...I'm probably a lot NICER on these boards than in person.

Kap (still hiding behind moniker )

Kap, I only meant people who hide behind a moniker in order to be rude and insulting to others under the excuse that it's all "virtual". Of course I don't expect everyone to put their names here, just be "real" and don't use it as an excuse to be abusive without recourse. Does that make sense?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kaprikorn1:

[QUOTE]

Say it ain't so!!!!

ROTFLMAO at that because for a while I thought the 1 was an I too and read it the same way. Ok everybody, who else?
    LOL...great minds think alike!