Thread: Music Lovers - "Awesome Guitar Festival"

Music Lovers - "Awesome Guitar Festival"

Man this would be so awesome, check out the line-up, guitar wizards or what. Eric Claptons "Crossroads Guitar Festival" Sure wish I could be part of this. If you live around Dallas, hell Texas for that matter, actually anywhere you live, you'd be nuts to miss out on this opportunity if you live close. They're even adding more performers leading up to it.

I'm trying to win tickets for it..wish me luck! Anywho, check it out, & GO! Even if you're too young to have experienced some of these guys, you won't regret it, I promise.

http://www.crossroadsguitarfestival.org/

Geez, the more I think about it & see who's performing, it's almost worth puttin it on visa.

[This message was edited by Monkeygirl on 04-30-04 at 02:57 AM.]

SO COOL - I WISH I COULD GO

i'm a big Eric Clapton fan, especially his early blues playing

BUT B B King is THE MAN - MY HERO (along with Wise Young and Geoffey Raisman of course)

Any of you live near enough and like lead guitar, you've got to go

bump - noone interested????

I'd love to go...Clapton is MY HERO, C2. Check out his new CD, "Me and Mr. Johnson". It is Clapton playing and singing the classic songs of famous bluesman, Robert Johnson. It is fantastic!

BTW C2...I play blues harp...if we ever get together...we'll have ourselves a jam session.

Kap

"It's not easy being green"

Kap - I must buy the new Clapton CD

Originally posted by Kaprikorn1:

I'd love to go...Clapton is MY HERO, C2. Check out his new CD, "Me and Mr. Johnson". It is Clapton playing and singing the classic songs of famous bluesman, Robert Johnson. It is fantastic!

BTW C2...I play blues harp...if we ever get together...we'll have ourselves a jam session.

Kap

"It's not easy being green"
    i love clapton too!!! that fest sounds incredible.

Last friday I went to the Bonarro concert in Manchester Tn, I was kinda hoping he would be there. It was great seeing the Greatful Dead though, they are still as popular as ever.