Thread: I hate April Fools Day

I hate April Fools Day

This is me on April 1st two years ago (I'm the one being loaded into the ambulance, and that's the driver talking to the deputy):

This is where I was sitting:

If the pictures look a little funny it's because I don't have a scanner. I used my digital camera, so if you look carefully you can see my reflection in them.

What's weird is my family took me out to celebrate my Birthday today, even though my real birthday was last week. I don't know if they even realized what today was.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

jimns, thanks for posting that pic, i have been realizing lately i need a reality check with my driving befor ei end up dead. this teen fatality accident near me has got m ethinking alot, then when i saw that it really hit me. thanks for giving me the needed reality wake up call.

so sorry april 1st is so tough for you. wish there was something i could do to make it easier on you, but atleast know your in my thoughts. hope today is easier.

hugs, becky

I have a few pictures like this myself...just know that the first couple of anniversaries are always the hardest. It's still a "reverent" day for me, and I get kind of quiet, but for the most part it's okay. Amazing that the driver walked away...that's how it always works, isn't it?

I'm not deaf...I'm just ignoring you!

I'm sorry this happened to you Jimnms ..... I won't think of April 1st the same way anymore ....... stay strong

Obie

Originally posted by Obieone:

I'm sorry this happened to you Jimnms ..... I won't think of April 1st the same way anymore ....... stay strong

Obie
    My thoughts too Jimnms. Incredible that many of us don't realize how one day can bring so much heartache to someone else. Hang on in there. Good thoughts going your way.

Raven

Wow, I saw the junkyard photo of that car before, but man, that on the scene photo is just nasty. That bottom photo really tells a story. That was some April fool's Anniversaries are kind of strange, eh?