Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone buy the chrysler pacifica yet

anyone buy the chrysler pacifica yet

im thinking of buying one looks very roomy

Chryslers suck... the Pacifica is pretty noisy as well.

I know it's one of the ugliest cars I've ever seen...heh. Never actually been in one though. It's got this whole minivan-with-huge-wheels thing going on.

I'm not deaf...I'm just ignoring you!

Originally posted by PB72181:

I know it's one of the ugliest cars I've ever seen...heh. Never actually been in one though. It's got this whole minivan-with-huge-wheels thing going on.

I'm not deaf...I'm just ignoring you!
    i think it looks like a stationwagon, well it is a station wagon / suv

The doors in them are big in side and hard to get a chair up to the driver seat

Get one with the Hemi so you can use plenty of our natural resources.

Not such a big fan of that one, looks too minivan-ish to me. I am wondering about driver seat height and ease of transfer/disassembly of chair if it is higher than your average car. Now if you have a taste for Chrysler, that Crossfire looks pretty interesting.

Originally posted by *Andy*:

Not such a big fan of that one, looks too minivan-ish to me. I am wondering about driver seat height and ease of transfer/disassembly of chair if it is higher than your average car. Now if you have a taste for Chrysler, that Crossfire looks pretty interesting.
    well if i go to look at6 it and it looks even similiar to a van i wont consider it, i wouldnt drive a van if it was given to me.. i like the room for fishing and stuff and all wheel drive

The Crossfire has been greatly critized for not having enough horsepower, even my cadillac would beat that car. The Car I really want is a C-6 Corvette. Fast, Powerful and 27 smiles per gallon.

The styling has actually grown on me... although I wouldn't buy one I think they look decent.

Much of the mechanicals and base of the car is the old Mercedes E class.. so in other words it should be excellent. Fit & finish of interior looks very nice.

I do think, however, Chrysler screwed up big time with the pricing. Way too much money.