Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X-Core Wheels

X-Core Wheels

For Sale on Ebay. Check it out if you're interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2995378385

Godspeed...

Which model Quickie are you using? What types of wheels are you using instead of the X-Cores?

I use a Quickie Ti Titanium. It's a pretty nice chair, wish it fit better. I have the stock Quickie wheels with the 1-3/8" everyday tires, no comparison to the X-Cores.

Godspeed...

If you would ship to Canada i'd be interested. I've got one set already, but i could use a backup.

Nate do you have any idea how much shipping to Canada would cost? If that is the only issue I'm sure it could be worked out. eBay sort of automatically adds the ship to u.s. only when you set a fixed rate.

Godspeed...

You'd have to check into it on the website of whatever company was going to ship it. I've had best results getting stuff from the States using the USPS, but it probably doen't make too much difference. Usually all you need is the size and weight of the package and the adress it's going to to calculate shipping costs.

Nate, I have no problem shipping to Canada. If the shipping is much more than the $25, I might ask you to tack on like 10 bucks or whatever. Based on estimates from usps it doesn't seem like it should be too much, so go ahead and bid if you'd like

Godspeed...

Hey Joey, The changing colors on your avatar makes my stomach queasy.

Just a bump for the last day of bidding.

Steven, I'm sorry, maybe I'll make a new one soon.

Godspeed...

I will give you $250.00 Via pay pal today.