Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Please do not make fun

dogger

Ok, you are right that this thread has gotten way off topic. But, the playground behavior started WAY before I got here. If you'll notice I was the FIRST person to give duge a serious and thoughtful reply. I don't think my flirting/playing with Shaun is any worse than some of the hateful things said on here to duge, just scroll back down and see some of the insults thrown on here. So, I was just trying to have a little fun with someone who seemed like they wanted to tease back! I'm sorry if my carefree attitude today has offended anyone, sincerely, I am. I guess I'm just in a good mood and was having fun teasing around with Shaun. Sorry folks.

So, where exactly does my behavior belong? This is the life forum. I was just having a little life. But, I do respect the fact that I used duge's serious thread to play around in. I should not have done that. Funny though how others made comments earlier that I think they considered funny, but I'm the one who gets her hand spanked.

I still love you dogger. You are still my favorite moderator.

I'm sorry Shaun. If you go to meet me under the bleachers and I'm not there, it's because dogger says I can't come.

Sorry duge if you read this. I was not making light of your feelings. I was just having a little fun with a cute boy!

p.s.....pssst.... Shaun....XXXXXOOOOXXXXXOOOOOO!!

[This message was edited by X on 02-06-04 at 05:35 PM.]

Shaun , thank you . least while you are kissing the girls in the playground , you aren't smoking in the toilets !
    thank you ,
    dogger

every day i wake up is a good one .

Ya know what i dont understand! In what way did i make fun of/disrepect God? Im not trying to keep this shit storm brewing,i honestly dont no .Why is it everytime God or religion is brought up in any text what so ever it always,ALWAYS turns ugly.It's easy to see why millions of people die in religous wars!It's f**kin sad,really sad! I highly dought God,Allah or whomever you pray to meant it to be that way.

PSST..Hey you,did i score

''Friendship is like pissing your pants.Everyone can see it but only you can feel it's true warmth!Thank you for being the piss in my pants''

Originally posted by Shaun:
    I highly doubt God,Allah or whomever you pray to meant it to be that way.
    Total agreement. That's the sad thing about religion. It is something that should bring people together, but we let it tear us apart.

pssst..yes

Some how because I am a CC member, I feel like I was just "Judged" for something I didn't even know was going on.

Sometimes I think people need a valium and a good lie down!!
    Andrew

Welcome to the party pal!
    Bruce Willis, Diehard

ok, that was fun. can we stop now?

'The more you dissaprove the more fun it is for me.'

If you'll notice I was the FIRST person to give duge a serious and thoughtful reply
    Not true...my posts (among other's) to duge have been serious and thoughtful. Please read through the whole topic before claiming such a thing.

Love you all

-peace

Originally posted by rdf:

If you'll notice I was the FIRST person to give duge a serious and thoughtful reply
    Not true...my posts (among other's) to duge have been serious and thoughtful. Please read through the whole topic before claiming such a thing.

Love you all

-peace
    I think if you will scroll ALL the way back to page 3, you will see that I was the first person to reply in this thread. Not that it matters at all. I just appreciate the fact that you DID give duge a thoughtful reply PERIOD. First, middle, or last, it does not matter. My point was to dogger anyway, not the rest of you. I felt he thought I started the playground behavior and I was just pointing out the fact that even though I had a moment of playfulness with another person, I DID take duge seriously.

Originally posted by cspine:

ok, that was fun. can we stop now?

'The more you dissaprove the more fun it is for me.'
    I agree with cspine.