Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Favorite movie of all time?

Be my friend...Godfather?

RIP Marlon Brando

Gentlemen! You can't fight in here, this is the war room!

"Touching the Void" is a must see..

"The Meaning of things lies not in things themselves,but in our attitude towards them"

Great movies:

Field of Dreams
    The Green Mile
    Sling Blade
    The Natural
    The Outlaw Josey Wales

Brian, T8 complete

I saw Spiderman 2 and while I found it a little slow at times it's awesome. And loud. Bring earplugs. It runs in the tradition of GF2, the Empire Strikes Back and Aliens... movies that are at least as good, if not better than, their predecessor

You spend time with your family? Good. Cuz a man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.

I just finished watching Cold Mountain. What a movie. If possible, watch it with someone you love.

Warning: very violent.

~ "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." ~ Ambrose Redmoon

after watching the olymics, i remember that "American Anthem" is a great great movie. and this is coming from a football lover too. if you havent seen it, go rent it, its awesome...

Josh S.

I just watched ''Snatch'' and ''Train spotting'' the other night.There both great and made it in to my top 10.

~We must save the princess,or die trying~..Mickey Mouse

I SO love Neverending Story...I even got the tattoo of the Orin Symbol

I also love

Tombstone
    Top Gun
    Frequency
    AND>>>

Chasing Amy

I rented the new version of Goodfellas yesterday, and it totally redeems the crappy original DVD release. The 'cops and robbers' commentary with Henry Hill and the guy who prosecuted him really hits home that this is a true story and everything in this movie actually happened verbatim (with the sole exception of Pesci's 'Why am I so funny?' scene). He was noticeably disturbed watching the opening scene with Billy 'get your f'n shinebox' Batts and many others.

I've got a fever and the only presription is... more cowbell!

Phantom of the Opera Movie

I just had to share this. I just saw the Phantom of the Opera movie and it was phenomenal! Everyone should go and see it. I had chills from the first scene to the end. They did a great job by staying very close to the original recordings; so those of us that knew it buy every line would not be disappointed. And the casting was incredible. Christine is beautiful and the man that plays the Phantom (Gerald Butler) is unbelievably sexy. Go see that movie. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.