Thread: someone explain this to me

someone explain this to me

my dogs chase the birds and squirrels trying to kill them. i feed the birds, i set up a few bird houses, make sure they have water.
    ok.
    so today i look ouside and i see my biggest, bird and squirrel chasing, dogs walking in the grass. i noticed he was walking toward a few birds eating something in the grass. he just walked right by them, about 3 feet away.

now if i was to go outside those same birds wouldnt let me get within 20 feet. flying away like im the great anti-bird monster. whats the deal?

OH OH,I KNOW I KNOW!!!!

Da,i think that the problem is the birds are tired you raving at them about how happy they should be about living in a country ruled by a ''BUSH''..News flash my friend! Birds dont care

''In a world called catastrope my native tongue is blasphomy''

Originally posted by Shaun:

OH OH,I KNOW I KNOW!!!!

Da,i think that the problem is the birds are tired you raving at them about how happy they should be about living in a country ruled by a ''BUSH''..News flash my friend! Birds dont care

the situation is similar to politics.
    i am bush.
    my dog is bin laden and saddam.
    birds are democrats.

YOUR DOG HAS OIL!!! I dont get it..what are ya sayin man your dogs lost and you cant find it but your gonna march your toy soldiers into his doghouse and take his stuff and then your gonna lie to the birds

The bird's are just smart.

-Steven

The birds are just more accustome to your dogs. Spend the amount of time your dogs do in the backyard and the birds will get even closer to you. its relatively easy to teach some types of birds to take food out of your hand.

Originally posted by DA:

the situation is similar to politics.
    i am bush.
    my dog is bin laden and saddam.
    birds are democrats.
    You mean you try appeasing the democrats by throwing a few seeds, hoping they love you but are surprised when they don't love you?

Maybe you are Bush and the birds are the American People wary of your token acts?

Maybe the Birds can just sense a Republican and know not to trust you

Ummm...maybe you just need to accept the fact that not everyone in this world is gonna love ya. Maybe you need to start gettin in good with the squirrels, I hear they zealously love anyone willing to give them a hand-out

(careful, cuz I hear that squirrels can get mighty angry when not given what they feel is due them. They can be quite the zealots)

The dogs are part of the birds habitat.
    The birds can sense by body language when the dogs are in the mood to cause them harm.
    Otherwise they are all just co-existing.

You are not considered as part of their life
    style so to say.
    If you were to spend more quite time with them, they may loose their fear of you also.

What breed of dogs do you have?
    My dogs are always considered predators to
    anything that moves..because they are always
    in the hunting mode.

<"();::::::::::;~