Thread: Yup, Another chair question.

Yup, Another chair question.

OK, here we go, I still haven't got a new chair, I've put it on hold over the holidays. Anywho, I was reading up more today and came across this lil' tidbit in reference to the Quickie GPV.

"The GPV denotes a tapered or "V" style front end. This one-piece frame is welded so that an inward front angle of approximately seven degrees is created. This encourages a tighter leg position, forcing the knees together."

Alot of chairs including Ti-lites have this angle. I have noticed earlier on photos of other chairs also the footrest, or plate seem to be centered so feet are in middle rather than apart like mine are on my QuickieHP. Mine are flip up hoop type, and spaced apart.

Anywho, I can't stand my legs together, I have my purse there all the time anyway, but heres the problem. I went to a seating clinic and had a pressure mapping done, while sitting on a cushion I spread my legs apart like I normally have them, and the pressure was completely relieved. The difference between the amount I spread my legs was like night and day, we couldn't believe the difference. Our legs should never be together.(smarten up perverts)

So it is obvious that we are way better off with a large gap between our legs, and having a chair that forces your legs together is wrong. Does this not make sense to you guys? I know it says they do that to make it more manouverable, but I would say our butts are a lil' more important wouldn't you?

What say you?

i like my knees up and legs spread , more cumfy for the boys, . i run colours eclipse chairs exclusivly.