Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What did Santa bring?

What did Santa bring?

Did you find what you wanted under the tree? What was it?

I got the swimman waterproof mp3 player for swimming laps. It's the size of a disposable lighter. Quite cool...

Merry Christmas carecure!

i got new pots, pans and dishes, and pajamas and a few other things. it was the baby who got spoiled (as it should be).

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
    ~ Anon

I have been terribly spoiled by all who love me, and I am not ashamed to say that this year I really needed to be. Thank you all so much for your friendship and support this year. 2004 is bringing me a whole new challenge. I will share more on that later as the plans unfold. You are a wonderful community and your own best assets. As much as you can, please remember to love one another.

Mary

I got clothes, Sport Illstrated Calender, and $250. I wanted someone special to be here but it didn't work out. Maybe someone next year!

I got socks.

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." - Oscar Wilde

I got a sonicare toothbrush, an electric shaver and 2 pairs of wheelchair jeans are in the mail. I'm kinda sad today cuz this morning my phone died so I can't make arrangements for Christmas dinner. I hope they come and pick me up anyways but I doubt that'll happen. AND I'm gonna miss my parents calling today to wish me a merry Christmas. Is it me or is life always this hard?

a big lump of coal..

Kap

"It's not easy being green"

I have to give mom credit for her humor! She pays more attention to what I say than I thought!

Me: Ugh...mom..ummm, My story about a sexy nurse that's kinky was a joke, and umm, I was teasing about reading an article on CC about sex with monkeys was safe, much less this gal! Could you please get that sex freak off my trapeze bar!

Seems my twisted humor bit me in the butt!

I got clothes, DVDs, CDs, and a nice, framed print to add some character to my walls.

A colour print of Crush from "Finding Nemo" ('Ride the EAC dude') and a coffee table book of the history of the summitt achievements of Mt Everest. (Where I'm going after the cure).
    Andrew

Welcome to the party pal!
    Bruce Willis, Diehard