Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Was alcohol a factor in your injury?

Was alcohol a factor in your injury?

This question came up one night in chat a few weeks ago...and I thought it might make for an interesting topic/discussion.

For how many other people here was alcohol a factor in your SCI? Either yourself or someone else.

I've never had a drop in my life, yet alcohol changed my life...I didn't get in the car with him...I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Just goes to show that yourself isn't the only person you put at risk when you drink, I guess.

So, who else cites alcohol as a contributing factor to your SCI?

Don't piss me off or I'll run over your toes.

not a factor for mine at all.

yeah

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--unknown

John Marshall High School, JMHS's varsity wrestling team, The sad ass performance of Winona Senior highschools varsity team in our Duals meet, hatred of early morning wind sprints, mountain dew, Aerosmith, Alpine disc players,Ford Bronco II, makers of said vehicle, county rd 23, copenhagen snuff, stupidity, and eye boogers all had contributing factors but no Booze

Yeah, as I wheel through through the valley of death I shall fear no evil, for I am the most evil one in that valley.

Yep, hit by a drunk driver.

not mine!!! just a little ole 83 year old Lady

Same as Seneca

Originally posted by november:

yeah
    May I ask about details: I mean there are two ways alcohol can make the story running - first one is YOU drunk prior to your accident, second is that someone ELSE drunk ... ???

Gansta :-)

Yes, totally in mine

I was drunk riding with another drunk.