Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Work from home

Work from home

Has anybody tried some of those things like answering surveys from home to get paid? Have you had any luck?

Yes, I have. None of them pay anything just enter you in a drawing which I never win.

Dave

Wanna work at home? Try this.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Hey, I got my PhD from that school!

I have the degree I need and now I have to marriage it with the "bleeding edge" of technology. I will let you know in six months if I am successful.

PN

be wary , most if not all are scams to separate you from your money. make money for the people selling you the info o getting your financial information so they can open accounts in your name and steal your id.
    except jimnms of course.. hopefully that's approved for reimbursement by somebody!

be wary a lot of previously high paying jobs in the USA have been farmed out via the internet overseas. they do it now with radiologist and engineers, they can pay them 25% of the going rate here. so caution is in order with this type of stuff, why would they pay you $100 a day to work at home via the internet when they could get the same work for $10 a day where the cost of living and average wage is much cheaper. ebay and dell out sourced their support overseas, to save money

I think your best t bet would be to try and find work with a big corporation, that you could do at home or get a skill that enable you to start your own home based business.

Originally posted by jimnms:

Wanna work at home? Try http://www.adultwebmasterschool.com/.
    Hi:

Pardon my ignorance. Is this Adult Webmaster stuff legit? Or you are joking? You probably joking, but I just want your confirmation. Please shed some light.

Thanks.

thanks for your input...it's just some of those companies look so legit but when you read their disclaimer they cover themselves so much in every single way that it makes me think something is up

Originally posted by QuadPro:

thanks for your input...it's just some of those companies look so legit but when you read their disclaimer they cover themselves so much in every single way that it makes me think something is up
    quad pro be wary, i would say if you found something that you though was legitamite , post it here , lots of people here can research it and give you their input on the company... .
    be very wary, so many scams out there to seperate you from your money or financial info..amazing that i see people still falling for the cashier check scam, getting bilked out of thousands of dollars, also be careful on going to some of the adult sites, unless you have your spyware gurads set up , a lot of sites will install spyware on your computer, some will transmit any information it can find concerning your financial info to their site..some will install a auto dialer which will redial a 900 number or overseas number and you get a bill for 100 of dollars from your local pohone company. be careful

Here tell me what you think of this one?
    http://www.starttodayjobs.com/