Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Dogger turns 30;)

Hey Captin: The anniversary of his passing is coming up as is his birthday. He would be 57 this year
    Every day I wake up is a good one

So Sad, Way too young, great guy too.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesecake View Post
    Hey Captin: The anniversary of his passing is coming up as is his birthday. He would be 57 this year
    I'm remembering better times again. Wish we knew how the monSTARs were doing Happy Birthday mate!

Sad to think how long Dogger has been gone, and also sad to see the names of our other CC family members in the message above who are gone now too.

I think there are only a few members left here who remember what a great guy Dogger was, and what a vital member of our community he was as well.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Dogger was the first person I met at CC I met him in the CC chat room right after it started. He loved to work at his sheep station (ranch) and was always there to help cheer me up that first year. His death really shook me up at the time and even today if I see his name mentioned I still get that hit in the gut feeling. Happy birthday Dogger