Thread: Halloween

Halloween

Hello everyone,
    me and my mom were curious as to what everyone was dressing up as for Halloween tomorrow. I am going to be the Angel I am for school, and for our Halloween dance I am going to wear one of my sister's dance costumes. Mom is going to be the Hippie she already is (she told me not to write that ) Love ya Obie *kiss*

Holla Lataz!
    ♂♥KiTtY♥KaT♥♀

(((HUGS)))) Back at ya Kat!!!

I changed my mind I think I'll dress up as an '80's dancersize queen .... **abba playing in the background** !!!

November got me thinking!! God I looked good then!!!

November got me thinking!! God I looked good then!!!
    Did I miss something

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--unknown

I didn't dress up at all...I'm scary enough as ME!! Kitty and Obieone, how was the dance? Fun, I hope!! Carol

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!", he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing", said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

I was just remembering November during the 80's I was very much into the whole leg warmers and excersize craze, you know "Flashdance" kind of thing. The "children of the 80's" thread brought it back to mind is all!!! I had three of our children during the '80's and my leg warmers lost some of their elasticity - if you catch my drift??

The dance was a success from my point of view Piglet although Kat thought it had its slow moments! Best costume was won by a group of girls dressed as Dominoes.... they used 27 cans of black spray paint to create the look they were after... there was 7 of them...

Obieone, glad the dance was a success! Kat is such an excellent person! I always enjoy reading her posts! I know you and your husband are very proud of her! The dominos costumes sounded cute....but not near as cute as hmmmmmm....you and I were in the 80's with our leg warmers ....too bad they aren't in style anymore...they actually WERE warm!! Carol

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!", he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing", said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

Originally posted by Obieone:

I was just remembering November during the 80's I was very much into the whole leg warmers and excersize craze, you know "Flashdance" kind of thing. The "children of the 80's" thread brought it back to mind is all!!! I had three of our children during the '80's and my leg warmers lost some of their elasticity - if you catch my drift??
    I was born in '82. I bet you just washed the leg warmers too often is all

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--unknown

no no no, you have it all wrong mim...hehe, it was only seventeen cans silly.
    hehehe, I'm still young and hot

Holla Lataz!
    ♂♥KiTtY♥KaT♥♀

i dressed up as a cow and put a sign that read "MAD COW DISEASE" but i don't think the kids got it LOL<

Considering I'm about 6' tall, weigh like 150 pounds and keep my hair long people usually find me pretty scary as is. If anyone asks I tell everyone I'm Duane Allman's ghost.