Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GIVE ME YOUR CANDY

GIVE ME YOUR CANDY

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Now where's my suga????

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--unknown

When did they change it from "trick or treat" to "gimme some candy?"

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

The first time I heard "gimme some candy" was a skit in SNL with Adam Sandler.

which would you rather hear from a hot
    blonde who appeared at your door?

"Gimmie some suga"
    or
    "Trick or treat"

I may have to think
    about this...

J.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN NOVIE

parapal

You dirty little girl you

Now, make sure you stay away from any unwrapped candy, ya hear??

Wooooo Hooooo!!! Time to get Evil!!!

And don't listen to Chick, unwrapping the candy is half the fun, and don't worry bout how many licks it takes to get to the sweet center.

In one case out of a hundred a point is excessively discussed because it is obscure; in the ninety-nine remaining it is obscure because it is excessively discussed.
    Edgar Allan Poe

Parapal, you get special halloween popsicles instead of candy today???

Novie, don't listen to strattie. he just mad cuz girls gotta lick for days to get through all his layers just to get to the center

Be good gurl and listen to your chick

Originally posted by chick:

Novie, don't listen to strattie. he just mad cuz girls gotta lick for days to get through all his layers just to get to the center
    Is that a bad thing?? Sounds like fun. But I's gots no girls to lick on me layers. *sigh*. Any volunteers?

In one case out of a hundred a point is excessively discussed because it is obscure; in the ninety-nine remaining it is obscure because it is excessively discussed.
    Edgar Allan Poe

I was being serious about the "gimme some candy." Not to sound racist, but it's all the little black kids that come to the door. Half of them don't wear a costume, and instead of "trick or treat" they say "gimme some candy."

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.