Thread: because I love you!

because I love you!

Because I love you all so much I thought I'd give you a little treat!....a gander at my hot, sexy bod!! Okay, my head is a little out of proportion with my bod, and okay, it's not my body or hair...it's just my face slapped into the rest of someone else...(and slapped in quite POORLY I might add!)...this was done on vacation in TN and I thought since you've all been so sweet and helpful to me, the least I could do was give you a little chuckle! Carol

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!", he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing", said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

[This message was edited by Piglet on 10-27-03 at 11:36 PM.]

Nice pic Carol, I think the face on that body is much more pretty than the body anyways!!!

"Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Thanks Curtis!! You are a sweet man!!

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!", he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing", said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

I agree with Curtis. But the body ain't bad either.

Thank you, Piglet. This was a great idea.

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

thanks Jeff! Okay, I confess, it IS my body and someone else's FACE!! I was just being modest!! teehee! (this coming from the woman who was once mistaken for "that little boy with the ponytail"! (it WAS from a distance, but STILL!)