Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CC Community Reference Book

Acid, pretty perceptive.

OMG! I actually had the patience to read through and understand your post!

Acid, if you wanted to find the vgrafen threads, click on Find, Advanced Search, and then search for vgrafen by name.

-Steven

MAD-Producer: Archer: Straight-shooter.

dogger: fox: sly, quiet cynic

globechaser: Dandelion: Deeply rooted, having delicate downy seed balls (blowballs) that are but a temporary fascade

Chris2: Willow: "A wreath of willow to show my forsaken plight.'' --Sir W. Scott

Acid: Tumbleweed: breaks away from its roots in the autumn, and is driven by the wind, as a light, rolling mass, over the fields and prairies; as witch grass, wild indigo

[This message was edited by chick on 11-02-03 at 02:34 AM.]

Just edited too . Ill have to redo yours sen

You copycat, I liked my ref.

Steven: I assume nice meant, thanks, but the point was not, that I might find some ancient vgrafen posts to judge him in the past. But that if I wished to judge him now, as he is these days, in this here, how would I do this, since the CC CensorerClub seemed to care about as far, as to drive him away? (IF I got that right.)
    The arguing was more, if CC criticism does(n't) pertain to this "game" here.

Chick: "OMG!" <- Meaning?
    "I actually had the patience to read through" Oh, I'm overwhelmed. Chuckle.

"and understand your post!" You might have not "had the patience to read through"
    my comment to someone, that how understandable what I write is (apart from word swaps)
    might partially depend quite a bit on if I'm interested in someone understanding it.
    Which with me old autist might not be particularily granted.

Roots comment: I'm rooted to a lake(s) place in Berlin. IMO beyond where I am on Earth. And ain't know much about prairies. But else found it interesting.

Post starter: Maybe I lack abstraction capacities to play your game well.

"Originally posted by Acid:

Steven: I assume nice meant, thanks, but the point was not, that I might find some ancient vgrafen posts to judge him in the past. But that if I wished to judge him now, as he is these days, in this here, how would I do this, since the CC CensorerClub seemed to care about as far, as to drive him away? (IF I got that right.)
    The arguing was more, if CC criticism does(n't) pertain to this "game" here."

Easy answer... just look below.

"might partially depend quite a bit on if I'm interested in someone understanding it."

Messages that are understandable generally don't get "censored".

"Chick: "OMG!" <- Meaning?"

OMG = Oh My God/Gawd.

-Steven

Steve: "Messages that are understandable generally don't get "censored". "

Here also messages that are understandable are censored.

Apart from this, if censoring all non understandable,
    then if I were censorer, with this "logic" I could censor as German all English I don't understand. Also if someone were brain-damaged, and something gets screwed therefore in the verbal outcome, I could censor his or her writings.
    Anything I have not studied myself yet some years or at all,
    and therefore I don't understand,
    I could censor.

"Non-understandable" might also include the arrogance, to make it out, that if whoever writes it and understands it
    (be it about complex science, complex magic, something to do with a special internal stage most others don't have, maybe in context with differing genetics, an illness, or brain damages or something else),
    is regarded alike not counting,
    and just if the censorer and maybe some others understand it, made out as THE judgement about understandable.

With this "logic", a scientific reference starting for example with "the basolateral part of the amygdala in the limbic system" might be censored of as containing words not understood to most of humanity.
    While how much the writer is understanding about it, is declared alike insignificant.

Excuse me, Strat.

Strat:

Guess I disturbed your gaming
    quite a bit with my flaming.
    So I'll try to play your game a bit,
    though I might be quite bad in it.

MoodyMcMoody: Emotional rainbow.

Chick: Less mass-sheep thinking than various others.

Teena: Christian.

Andrew Fletcher: While wishing to prove something, heeding too little also negative aspects.
    But seeming to mean well.

Cjo: Young. Too one-sided in perspective. Humour.

The Gimp: Tough.

Jake: IMO internal high magic flexibility potentials.

Nurse: Dictator self-righteousness.

Pat: Blocks.

Dogger: Seems sometimes too lonely.

Piglet: First emotion generator influencing her own self a lot. (Positively meant.)

Stratman: Poet. (German: ) Eigenbroetler.

Skye: A lady. Maybe perceive the beauty around more.

Max: Interesting mind.

Salmanilla: Experimental.

Liz: One, where to her this does not seem to apply:
    "When they imprisoned communists, I didn't say anything. I wasn't a communist.
    When they imprisoned the Jews, I didn't say anything. I wasn't a Jew.
    When they imprisoned me, there was no one left to say anything."