Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CC Community Reference Book

Originally posted by globechaser82:

Thanks strat, apparently my quote means I lack stability.
    ahhhh, young ones... No, the quote is an old adage referencing the idea that one that keeps moving in life, doesn't grow stagnant, doesn't allow an overgrowth of unnecessary baggage prevent movement. You have moved well in life despite a very early setback. Thus, a rock solid person, moving on and not allowing it to hold you back. Ok? btw, where's the rest of y'alls references? what's holding the rest of you back?

Marmalady ref. maat - maternal wisdom

Steven ref. bennu- humble, patient, mercurial, trustworthy

Dogger ref. hamerti - keen, diplomatic, henchman

Wise Young ref. imhotep - kind, tenacious, healer

Kate ref. mekhit- undaunting, pious

Cheesecake ref. hedetet- unwavering, dedicated

SueP ref. wadjet- pioneering, determined

Chick ref. chimeric - lion, dragon, lamb

November ref. renpet - genuine, organic

Strat ref. satyr - jester, bacchalian, loyal accessory

[This message was edited by seneca on 11-01-03 at 01:56 PM.]

Thanks Stratman! That's the best compliment I've gotten in a while!

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!", he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing", said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

Handibob, Tim C, Cjo ref. Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria...
    Strattie those are girly names though ...lets say Nino, Pinto, and Santo Mario

Don't worry. I called The History Channel, they said it's ok if I changed history just a bit

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--unknown

strat: from bum fub egypt, excellent teacher of all things corrupt

hair styles, why this is a subject i dont know?

betheny: well groomed

november: icky uncombed hair

sherry38: tossled (nohairbrush)

OK, since I feel I know everybody already...

Kristofer--Fire. More like a controlled burn right now but potential to be dangerous.

Starlight Angel--Crystal. Beautiful and fragile, handle with care.

Debbie7--Scribe. Chronicler of SCI LOL.

Faye--Crusader. Fighting the good fight.

Acid--Enigma. Can't figure out WTF he's saying half the time LOL.

DA--Devil's Advicate. Or Duck's Ass. Who knows what those initials stand for anyway.

"what's holding the rest of you back?" To maybe be wrong?
    Apart from that autistics might be quite self-centered with a bunch:

Acid: Liking this shirt with CHAOS on it so faded off,
    that even though fat over the front spelled out, others might not perceive this.

Acidic. Repetitive. At times quite stubborn. Weird brain smurfing. Branch LSD.
    Thinking might be to do with patterings. Bad listener. Interests in grey magic.

SCI: Sucks, Changes, Insights.

CC: Score data I found so far topic SCI: Red Indian research: Zero. Indian magic research: Zero. Aborigine: Zero. Voodoo: Zero. Sufi: Zero. Oceania: Zero. ...

CC score there therefore: Zero, Zero, Zero, Zero, Zero. Zero.

CensorerClub score: High.

WTF Acid. This is about members of CC not the concepts and ideals behind the CC community, but thanks for you input nonetheless.

In one case out of a hundred a point is excessively discussed because it is obscure; in the ninety-nine remaining it is obscure because it is excessively discussed.
    Edgar Allan Poe

Censoring of a dictatorship, IMO including the (whether intentional or unintentional) direction to maintain pain higher, cause more suffering, censor off sector alterator options, maintain higher segregational levels between systems, etc.,
    plus disrupting via censoring into a communication between two persons appreciating it,
    might in end results also lead to partially not standing here what might from a person, if instead of a dictatorship this were a free site.

I forget the name, van Grafen, or so? Anyway, I got the fleeting impression one with SCI here even left in context with the CC dictatorship.
    If I wanted to write something about him now, where do I find a text by him here now?

In the CC CensorerClub
    not Cure options but cure options censoring I observed regarded more important.
    Not members even with SCI, as with him, but CC censoring regarded more important.

The CC Censorer Club has been putting their ideals higher than Cure and higher than Care for members.

To the extent, that if I wished to write about van Graven or what his name was now, what do I find of him now, to try with your suggested style, even if I wanted to?
    But you are right, you didn't ask about CC.

Nor impacts of CC where it comes to playing along your game.