Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Friends lose both of their kids in a car wreck

Another sad thing about this is it happen right infront of the school where their dad works at... There is paint marks on the hwy where the bodies was laying. I just can't think about losing your only two children at once...

I'm sorry, Tigger. Life is so very fragile, isn't it? My thoughts are with you and your friends' family.

Oh man, totally brutal. I'm really sorry. The only thing worse than SCI is death. Especially at such a young age.

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Tigger, I am so sorry. I will keep you and your friends in my heart and prayers. Carol

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!", he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing", said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

Thanks everyone, It's a bad deal! Brings back bad memories to my family too.

Tigger
    I dont know what to say,that is just awful,I cant imagine what they are going through,just awful..
    JimmyMack

Tigger
    What a horrible tragedy. My tears are flowing for their parents. Ever since Chris broke his neck, when I see young people doing dangerous things I want to run up to them and beg them to be careful. They have no idea of the reality of the possible outcome. Of course I can't warn stranges. What a helpless feeling. One moment in time that changes everything.
    Darthe

Originally posted by Chris'Mom:

Tigger
    What a horrible tragedy. My tears are flowing for their parents. Ever since Chris broke his neck, when I see young people doing dangerous things I want to run up to them and beg them to be careful. They have no idea of the reality of the possible outcome. Of course I can't warn strangers. What a helpless feeling. One moment in time that changes everything.
    Darthe

You have my prayers...

Tigger,

I signed this thread at NM, but I also wanted to tell you here that you and all concerned are in my prayers...

May God give peace to all,

Teena