Thread: Coincidence, or Destiny?

Coincidence, or Destiny?

A little something I found just now...

AN ACT relating to crimes and punishments.
    Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Kentucky:

Section 1. KRS 149.991 is amended to read as follows:

(1) Any person who violates any of the provisions of KRS 149.360 to 149.430 except KRS 149.380 shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than five hundred dollars ($500) or imprisoned for not more than six (6) months, or both such fine and imprisonment.

(2) Any person who violates KRS 149.380 is guilty of a Class D felony unless a person other than the defendant suffers serious physical injury as a result of the fire or the firefighting attendant thereto in which case it is a Class A felony[any of the provisions of KRS 149.380 shall be fined not less than one thousand dollars ($1,000) nor more than ten thousand dollars ($10,000) or imprisoned for not more than five (5) years, or both such fine and imprisonment].
    Section 2. KRS 532.032 is amended to read as follows:

(1) Restitution to a named victim, if there is a named victim, shall be ordered in a manner consistent, insofar as possible, with the provisions of this section and KRS 439.563, 532.033, 533.020, and 533.030 in addition to any other part of the penalty for any offense under this chapter. The provisions of this section shall not be subject to suspension or nonimposition.

(2) If pretrial diversion is granted, restitution shall be a part of the diversion agreement.

(3) If probation, shock probation, conditional discharge, or other alternative sentence is granted, restitution shall be a condition of the sentence.

(4) If a person is sentenced to incarceration and paroled, restitution shall be made a condition of parole.

(5) Restitution, when required under this section, shall be ordered for any criminal offense, whether in the penal code or elsewhere in the Kentucky Revised Statutes.

You see, Kids, my name is Krstofer, and I use KRS as my initials. Yes, that's right, I invented it. (The name, not the Kentucky Revised Statutes)
    But it is interesting to me that I should have my name associated with something like this.
    Cool huh?

http://krstofer.org