Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you frequent other forums than carecure?

do you frequent other forums than carecure?

just curious what other forums you all keep up with & post in. I figure NM is the 2nd most popular w/ this crowd.

no real point to this thread, just wondering.

From a caregiver's POV, I've been on other caregiver sites; one specifically for SCI, the others general. The specific one - to me - is very 'clicky', plus there's some just wrong info being posted re problems and medical advice. The other caregiver sites are mostly focused on elder care, and while the 'basics' of caregiving are the same, the issues are totally different.

Carecure is THE place!

MGH's braintalk forums. www.braintalk.org

Alan

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

anything non-sci related?

I've been a member of dpreview, photo.net, jeepsunlimited, and a few random others of small sites for quite some time. I'm in the NM system but don't hang around there but once every few months.

I go to several gaming related forums, a few computer hardware/software related, and dpreview forums.

I cut back visiting some forums because it was becoming too time consuming to keep up with them all.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

that's funny jimnms... i wondered how you got hooked on the 10D/50-500 setup.

dpreview annoys the crap out of me sometimes b/c it's 80-90% gearheads who know their equipment well but have next to no experience.... still a good resource.

Originally posted by jmublueduck:

that's funny jimnms... i wondered how you got hooked on the 10D/50-500 setup.

dpreview annoys the crap out of me sometimes b/c it's 80-90% gearheads who know their equipment well but have next to no experience.... still a good resource.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

No.
    Not enough hours in the day.
    Andrew

Welcome to the party pal!
    Bruce Willis, Diehard

Newmobility,
    Wheelchairjunkie,
    and Javaworld.

http://krstofer.org

Well, I did have two favorites. This and fordtruckworld. But I said some things and now its just this one. I got the boot from the other. At least here they recognize you as being human and going on a rant every so often.