Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: some of my babies

Originally posted by Piglet:

I can't do it...can someone please leave me a message and tell me how to reply with a quote? And while you are at it...can you please tell me how you reply to a post and add to the topic title...like when it says something like: (in blue)

I see your pets IN some of my babies

I'm sorry...I can't be beautiful AND brainy!
    Thank you in advance...Carol
    Underneath every post is an icon with quote marks. Click on that.

You can edit out text between the
    and
    markers in your reply, if you wish.

Alan

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Originally posted by Pat(wheelinarcher):

gets so excited it runs in circles and pisses on the floor
    I do that when we get guests also!

Oh wait, you ment the dog?
    Gee Pat, I bet you don't get many REPEAT guests!

Look Alan! I did it...thanks! I was trying to use that quote deally at the top...I'm still not sure what that is for...now, can you or someone tell me how you add to someone else's topic title, within your own reply? I have seen replies that have that, and it will be in blue...

vic...when it comes to the computer...I'm dumb as corn....!!

I don't know how the other quote thingy works - someone else will have to help with that.

Alan

"Germans?...forget it, he's on a roll."

... ...

Maybe this will work
    Don't mind me...I'm just trying to figure out what this quote thingy at the top is for.

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!", he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing", said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

That's not what I thought it would do...maybe this will work.

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!", he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing", said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

Nope...still 'tarded. Can't do it. If someone reads this please tell me how I can add something to a topic title when I reply...it shows up in blue...I've seen it...or am I just halucinating?!

Piglet , to put a ''subject'' on your posts you have to ''disable advanced interface '' . to do this 1) ''log out'' of site , click on this at the top of topics on right hand side , 2) a new page will come up , click on continue 4) site page comes up showing you logged out 5) click ''login''6) you will have to fill in your username and password and '' remember me on this computer'' [if you wish], below this there is a line ''disable advanced interface '' , click this box 7) click on ''login''....you will return to site page now using this interface you can put a ''subject '' on your posts .
    thank you ,
    dogger

every day i wake up is a good one .

thank you dogger!

Thanks dogger! Your'e swell!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carol

Originally posted by JLB:

"Germans?...forget it, he's on a roll."

... ...
    Wasn't that an inspiring speech?

Alan