Thread: Do you ever dream of CareCure?

Do you ever dream of CareCure?

I know this sounds strange but do you ever dream about some of the conversations/topics or other aspects (ie: cure development) on CareCure?

I find sometimes I dream about some of the more heated discussions... and of course regarding cure updates all the time.

discribe these dreams. do you picture us sitting in a circle arguing? or do you see the pc screen with extra post? does this only happen after you and your friend play the guitar? lol.

I dream of celebrating with DA in Texas, sipping a beer and watching steaks broil while he walks around. Wise.

I don't generally recall my dreams, but sometimes some of my waking thoughts [ie, when waking up] center around CareCure, CareCure members, discussions, or research... or being up at Rutgers to keep Wise thinking about cure research for the portion of the day he does ponder other thoughts [which, after careful analysis, amounts to about 110 nanoseconds ].

-Steven

Originally posted by Wise Young:

I dream of celebrating with DA in Texas, sipping a beer and watching steaks broil while he walks around. Wise.
    dr young we dont broil steaks in texas. we broil a whole herd of cattle. each person gets a whole bull, or cow if your female.

DA, there is no guitar involved in these dreams or prior to dreaming.

I guess most of the time I am dreaming about the content of an argument or counter-argument and I see a PC screen infront of me. Or I sometimes wake up at night with a new question for Dr. Young or a rebuttal to one of your non-cure related posts.

Dreams apart from CareCure break down into the following:

1. Skiing, snowboarding, real sex, etc. 100% AB
    2. In a chair but able to get up at any time

I'd say 95% of the time I dream #1. (ie: in the dream I am 100% AB although I am always aware that I used to be in a chair and am now "fixed".)

Thank God it's not just me! The other morning my husband was trying to wake me up for work and I starting yammering something out loud about CareCure in my sleep! I can't remember what I was dreaming, but I sure was talking about it! I'm glad I'm not alone in this! Carol

No.
    Sorry to spoil the party!
    But one day I'll sip a Darwin stubbie with dogger, by the Todd River, as DA swims across it.
    Andrew

Welcome to the party pal!
    Bruce Willis, Diehard

Originally posted by Andrew:

No.
    Sorry to spoil the party!
    But one day I'll sip a Darwin stubbie with dogger, by the Todd River, as DA swims across it.
    Andrew

Welcome to the party pal!
    Bruce Willis, Diehard

i never swim without my pack of dingo's.