Thread: It's finally here!

It's finally here!

Of course my cat had to inspect it first before I could use it.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

LOL - You may never get it back!

Originally posted by Marmalady:

LOL - You may never get it back!

jimnms

So glad you got this! I hope you will let us know how you like it! I have been looking at that one for my husband...the glider, not the cat! We have enough of those already! She's pretty...give her a kiss from me! Carol

It took up alot more space than I thought it would. We may have to do some more rearanging.

I just got out of it a few minutes ago. I don't even have to use the resistance shocks, my legs are siff enough that they provide their own resistance. I can start out pretty fast, but after a few revs, they just stiffen up to the point where I can hardly move them.

It's a little tough to get in it too. I'm having a hard time getting my right leg across to its spot. I don't remember having that problem on the demo I tried.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Congrats! The standing frames do work wonders for stretching, eh? Are the footplates adjustable (uphill) on the Glider so you can stretch out your calves? Funny you should have your cat on your frame, we were commenting that my frame is a $3000 cat tree this morning when my little monster was perched on it. Hmm, Kitty must have known I was writing about him, he just jumped up here just now (I'm on mine). Have fun with your new frame!

Wow. That is intense looking. Congrats. I know a little of how you feel. My FES bike is another piece of LR furniture. Good conversation piece. Enjoy!

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~