View Poll Results:

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brush tongue (ack, gotta get off the yucky gunk)

16 76.19%
  • Not brush tongue (and Im happy to have stanky breath)

1 4.76%
  • Never heard of anyone brushing tongue, so um, I guess I don't brush it.

3 14.29%
  • 1 4.76%
  • 0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mouth care

Anna , i have never heard of others doing it , though i will admit in my youth there were a few times i attacked the grunge on my tongue with my toothbrush ...you remember those monday mornings , your mouth tastes like the inside of an Arab's sandshoe ...since friday you have endevoured to rid the world of filthy grog by consuming it , your tongue has been in a few other places that we won't go into detail about due to the risk of being pursued by a loaded shotgun . on those rare occasions [ about once a week ] that i found myself in this situation , i did attack my tongue with toothbrush and toothpaste , but from this limited experience i feel nothing less than a wire brush and hydrochloric acid would be able to successfully degrunge the tongue ...
    thank you ,
    dogger

every day i wake up is a good one .

Originally posted by dogger:

Anna , i have never heard of others doing it , though i will admit in my youth there were a few times i attacked the grunge on my tongue with my toothbrush ...you remember those monday mornings , your mouth tastes like the inside of an Arab's sandshoe ...since friday you have endevoured to rid the world of filthy grog by consuming it , your tongue has been in a few other places that we won't go into detail about due to the risk of being pursued by a loaded shotgun . on those rare occasions [ about once a week ] that i found myself in this situation , i did attack my tongue with toothbrush and toothpaste , but from this limited experience i feel nothing less than a wire brush and hydrochloric acid would be able to successfully degrunge the tongue ...
    thank you ,
    dogger

every day i wake up is a good one .
    lol!! yuk! Was that back in the days that you would frequent the boozer on pay nights huh? I cant say Ive ever had anything on my tounge that would require it to be brushed off....lol, none of those Monday mornings for me.

Maybe its an american thing, so that accounts for all of us cept for Stratman....

Why brush? Nothing grows with a pinch of Copenhagen in there!

A WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST:

She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.
    Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.
    Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.
    Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.
    And her husband is on the back of the milk carton

From a guys perspective, I guess it all depends on where you've been putting your tongue.

Anna- Can you check the private topics. Thanks

Yeah Wheelinarcher....nothing will grow in there

...except oral cancer lesions......

chomp chomp....spit...

Cheers!!!

MissM