Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: prayers, please...

prayers, please...

I know I am not sci, and I really don't have the right to post here or ask for anything, but could you please say an extra prayer for my Dad, Ben... He had a heart attack Monday and is going to have to have triple by-pass open heart surgery in the very near future...

I, Teena...am a basket case...a bundle of nerves...I know God is in control, but this is hard, y'all!

Thanks for praying...and thanks for letting me stay here and post...

Love to all,

Teena

Teena,

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your father and the rest of your family during this very difficult time. It's very hard when someone you love isn't well. I know, I've been there. I know this may sound trite but try to give your fears and concerns over to God. It really does help.

I will add you to my prayer list. If you feel like talking my email address is spazway_1977@yahoo.ca.

Love,
    Spazway

He is able who thinks he is able. - Buddha

teena

Of course you have the right to post here! Don't say that again! ....I know how scary this is for you. I will keep you and your dad and the rest of your family, in my heart and in my prayers. Carol

Teena,

My prayers are with your Dad. I wish him a speedy and full recovery.

Cath

parapal

Teena,

Having just gone through this my heart turns to you. You, your dad, and your family will be in my prayers and the prayers of the small group that I am meeting with tonight.

Any user here has the right to ask for prayers, or help of any kind.

I hope all goes well.

Alan

You have been in my thoughts since last night.

Be Well, PN

So sorry to hear about your dad.

I hope everything turns out OK

thinking of you

Teena,
    Not a problem....Keep us posted..
    Jimmy Mack

Teena,

I am so sorry to hear about your Father. I know it isn't all that long ago that you lost your Mother.

I will be praying for recovery for your Dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you both at this difficult time.

Darlene