Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STUDENT CUTS OFF PENIS AND TONGUE

STUDENT CUTS OFF PENIS AND TONGUE

STUDENT CUTS OFF PENIS AND TONGUE

A student cut off his penis and tongue with garden shears while tripping on an hallucinogenic drug.

The 18-year-old German went into his garden and set about severing his organs after downing a tea made with the plant Angels' Trumpet.

The plant is a powerful and dangerous hallucinogen.

Doctors were unable to re-attach either his penis or tongue.

The student has been named only as Andreas, from Halle.

His mother said: "Andreas was behaving normally the whole day until he left the house and disappeared into the garden for a couple of minutes."

When he returned to the house he was wearing a towel wrapped around him and was bleeding heavily from his mouth and between his legs.

Angels' Trumpet is the latest drugs craze to sweep Germany.

Doctors said the teenager would need years of support.

Dr Andreas Marneros, from the local psychiatric hospital where the student was admitted to, said: "Andreas will have to receive psychological help for years.

"Tea from Angels' Trumpets is extremely dangerous as the drug cannot be dosed."

Last Updated: 17:52 UK, Tuesday September 23, 2003

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...802237,00.html

Ouch!

Acid,

STOP experimenting with drugs

hhmm read this b4...I think i'd agree with you Max but also add DUMB A$$ somewhere in there...hehe

Looks like one idiot won't be reproducing. What a shame.

Alan

A Darwin Award winner for sure!

This is incredibly sad. I know how utterly stupid I feel for having gotten myself paralyzed. I can't imagine living with the fact that I cut my own penis and tongue off. How do you forgive yourself?

Doctors were unable to re-attach either his penis or tongue.
    Maybe they could have combined the two organs and made a tongue that could have intercourse. Or for that matter, a penis that could taste a vagina during sex. As it went he got nothing.

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

yeah Jeff, I thought this was incredibly sad

I have wondered in the past who out of my acquaintances thought I was a complete loser when I had my accident

I didn't think there was anything sad about this story. If you are stupid enough to do the drugs, you shouldn't be shocked by the consequences of them.

I'm in agreement with Lindsay about this not beind sad, or even shocking. I disagree about the "stupid enough to do the drugs" part, but if you want to experiment with drugs, learn how they affect others so that you can figure out an idea of how they will affect you first.

-Steven

I do think this is sad...if it was because he was just stupid...well, it's SAD that some people are stupid enough to do drugs that can harm them, or cause them to harm themselves, in the first place. Often people who do drugs have other circumstances that push them in that direction..poverty for one. Untreated chemical imbalance is another. Emotional or physical distress are two more. I'm sure I'm leaving some out. Often, drug abusers have several of these things going on, as these things, unfortunately go hand in hand, one feeding on the other and each one escalating. I think it's really important not to judge a person until you know them and know their situation. We don't know a thing about this guy's life, state of mental, emotional or physical health, or what he'd been through to make him do such a drug which caused him to mutilate himself. And he could have had all the opportunities in the world and a perfect life, and was still just stupid enough to throw it all away...to me, that in itself is sad too. Maybe I am just soft-hearted, but suffering for whatever reason is sorrowful to me. Carol