Thread: Magic Cleanse

Magic Cleanse

I am a complete C5/6 Quad of 27 years. Can someone tell me how safe and effective Magic Cleanse are for use as an appearance.

I swear by the Magic Bullet, but I'm leary of trying something that's supposed to 'cleanse' my bowels. I'd be afraid it would clean me out better'n a Taco Bell burrito supreme.

~Rus

"We are not brave because we are free. We are free because we are brave." ~ Rich Ward (Stuck Mojo / Sick Speed)

magic bullet

I'm a Magic Bullet junkie also. I have been using the Magic-Cran supplements for my bladder and I know of the Magic-Cleanse product. It is supposed to promote high speed bowel evacuations-something that I do not require. Like Scorpion, I am leery of something that aims to blow thru my colon. Try bran, baked beans, cabbage things that will make you crap naturally.

Has anyone currently using the Magic Bullet ever used Theravac previously?

magic cleanse

Mike W - Two other posts refer to the cleansing action of Magic Cleanse and both persons are skeptical about its use. Their caution should be heeded. The main ingredient of Magic Cleanse is cascara sagrada, which is a potent laxative. A product such as this can cause AD. If you are having contipation or have been without a bowel movement beyond 3 to 4 days, you should consult with your primary physician to determine if you have any intestinal blockage or fecal impaction. If one of these latter conditions should exist, it would be very dangerous to take a strong laxative. for more information on this product see: www.conceptsinconfidence.com CRF

Originally posted by tinern:

Has anyone currently using the Magic Bullet ever used Theravac previously?
    I used Theravac years ago before switching to the Magic Bullet. Can I answer a question?

~Rus

"We are not brave because we are free. We are free because we are brave." ~ Rich Ward (Stuck Mojo / Sick Speed)

Theravac before magic bullet

I started out w/ theravac. Switched to MB due to cost, finger dexterity and always having a sharp edge on the little ampule of theravac when i opened it. MB takes longer, but w/ experience I learned to insert itand then go do the dishes. (I also regained enough sensation to get to the john on time!) Beth

Colon Cleanin!

LOL.."blow thru my colon"..smokey,hahah