Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Show me your coolest cars for crips

a kenworth truck this i gotta see

a kenworth this i gotta see

Hey AO

I own a really old Jaguar E Type (1963). I've had it since 1985 and it's a blast to drive but VERY old fashioned.

I own a Mazda Capella as my sensible car.

I'm in agreement with ChrisD - Aston Martin is my personal favourite.

Originally posted by krazyone:

a kenworth truck this i gotta see
    it'd redefine HC parking spaces.

Q & A Time :
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI>Pat - does one company do all those mods on your (the bank's ) truck and do they have a web site? And second, what are the mods you have there?
    <LI>Mike and blueduck - how the **** do you get into those jeeps, I reckon the driver's seat would be about eye level to me Also, aren't these kind of cool jeeps all manual transmission, how do you handle that?
    <LI> Chris, altho an e-type jag is a bit before my time, I definitely think its one of the sexiest cars ever made.
    As for aston martin, are you talking classic or the latest V12 Vanquish ...[/list]
    Imagine this as your adapted car :

-------
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid occasionally, but some people abuse the privilege.

I had to put an automatic transmission in so I can drive the jeep. I had to shortened the drive line by about 3 inches. My back drive shaft is 10 inches long now. And some other modifications to the drive line. This is a CJ-5 and they were never set up or came with an auto.
    I restored this jeep last year and had just finished it about a week before my accident. At that time I had about 11,000 into it. with the hand controls and the other work I've since done to it, I think Im up to about 14,000. I have a new roll bar in it so I am able to grab it and pull myself up with some 6 inch or so handles. Getting special bumpers made this winter so I will be able to put my chair in the back bumper/rack.

I also have my grand prix with hand controls for my everyday car

here is my machine.....

Coolest Crip Cruiser? Why...that would be mine! Here's my '03 Monte Carlo SS:

It sports a high performace set of MPD handcontrols in black and chrome...adds at least 50 HP! LOL