Thread: Did anyone Know that Abe Lincoln was really a Para?

Did anyone Know that Abe Lincoln was really a Para?

A picture of Abe Lincoln, got rid of the picture, takes too long to load, for the picture on Ebay, just click on the link below.

"Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

[This message was edited by Curtis on 09-24-03 at 10:38 PM.]

Sorry Curtis I don't get it?

Is this a joke?

I think that uti has you a little punchy.

Dude, is that an E&J?
    Are you sure he was a para? I've never seen an 'accessible" horse-drawn carraige in my life.
    And how the hell did he get up the steps to sit in the memorial? Sheesh, after dragging himself up all of 'em, no wonder he's still there. Dude must be tired.

http://krstofer.org

This is a Picture of my Great Great Grandfather "Chester", Turns out he too had to endure living his life in a wheelchair just like me, so I guess it really just runs in the family and having a propensity to become Paralyzed is a Genetic type thing, I just found this out recently when researching the family tree.>>> Just Kidding, lol.

Actually in reality this was a Picture for sale that I found on Ebay from 1900. Actually a pretty advanced looking wheelchair for 1900. It says on the picture that the guy fell out of a tree, ended up in the wheelchair, was about to get married and then dropped dead, thank god for modern medicine these days, at least we get to stick around and live this wonderful life. Its amazing though the things you can find on the net. I guess I got too much time on my hands, lol.

Maybe this UTI is making me a little nuts Chris, lol.

"Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

[This message was edited by Curtis on 09-24-03 at 10:34 AM.]

Lincoln's house is down the street from mine. It does not look too accessible

-Lewis

Originally posted by Curtis:

It says on the picture that the guy fell out of a tree, ended up in the wheelchair...
    Imagine that, who put the wheelchair under the tree.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

What kind of flips me out, is why would somebody sell something so personal related to a family on the Internet? Besides that who would want it? I'll have to check back and see what the bid price is up to, lol.

Update, here it is a smashing deal at only $9.99, still got 9 days, not to late to get in on this, lol. I guess my question is answered as to who would sell this, it is a book and picture dealer. Must have been sold at an estate sale. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2&category=409

"Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred