Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun reflections

Fun reflections

As I look back on the past three years, I was surprised at how much has actually happened and all the fun stuff I have got to do. Then got to thinking, with all the political unrest, daily quests for the cure, and just plain human "woe is me" attitudes, I wanted to see if we could all list some little things in your lives that bring a smile to your face and lifts your spirit. Even if it's not something you really want to share, at least respond that yes, you do have something. For me lately, it's been feeling the wind in my hair as I'm going down the road. I can see why dogs hang their heads out the windows all the time.

To lose hope is ceasing to live, without it we simply exist. Therefore challenge yourself regularly and go beyond stagnation.

[This message was edited by Stratman on 09-16-03 at 10:32 AM.]

Well, I'm still alive. On some days I question how much fun that really is, but on others it's an allright thing.
    I'm in school now, something which prolly wouldn't have happened for quite a while as an AB.
    I'm having more time to invent things, although I haven't figured out how to bring them to market without paying the $1,000 for market analysis and then $8,000 for promotion (over 2 years) to the Big Two Invention Submission places.
    I have a hot girlfriend.
    I've only managed to kill one of my (exotic) houseplants.
    Haven't had a 'orrible computer crash in awhile. (where's something wooden?)

http://krstofer.org

Have you tried cleaning your apartment yet Krs??

*just making an observation from pics posted on NM*

Mine is my new friend - even though it seems like I've known her for years.

My upcoming trip might be a fun thing to look back on soon, but we'll just have to see how that turns out.

The main thing that makes me happy and puts a smile on my face is my fianceé and the fact I am getting married in a few months We also bought a house and are working on getting it together.

Lindsay-
    In some parts of the world, your catty little observation re Krstofer's apartment would get you a swift kick. Oklahoma is one of those parts of the world. Would you like to come check on my housekeeping standards?

Don't look at his ink, don't look at his apartment...and lighten up, fer gawd's sake.

You'd better get a big gun 'cause I'm not dead yet."
    ---The Bad Examples

Bethany, take a Prozac.

hey dammit, this is supposed to be a happy post, not a cat fight arena. take ur arguements to the appropriate post please.

To lose hope is ceasing to live, without it we simply exist. Therefore challenge yourself regularly and go beyond stagnation.

Originally posted by Stratman:

list some little things in your lives that bring a smile to your face and lifts your spirit
    Actually, Betheny's comment about Lindsay brought a smile to my face and lifted my spirits...

Originally posted by cjo:

Mine is my new friend - even though it seems like I've known her for years.
    Whose that???

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--unknown