Thread: doing the ol' number 2

doing the ol' number 2

maybe i'm the only one, but i like to listen to music while i'm waiting around to poop. i've found Enya works the best. anybody else do this and what do u like to listen to? welcome to share what else you might do while waiting for deed to be done.

"Brass monkey, that funky monkey, brass monkey junky, that funky monkey!" Beastie Boys

I read, or do my make up or feed my baby.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
    ~ Anon

I watch TV.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

No comment.

Who votes for Stratman to be the official comic relief for CareCure?

lol. I'm flattered AO, but not sure this nomination is befitting to me. There's plenty others here that could fit the bill and more likely consistently maintain a high level of the intense gut-wrenching, eye-poppin, pee-yourself, eyes-watering, spasm-inducing, flop-outta-ur-chair humor that we all need to survive this world not designed for wheel-ability folks. But what the ...oops... if y'all want to start a poll, it might be fun.

To lose hope is ceasing to live, without it we simply exist. Therefore challenge yourself regularly and go beyond stagnation.

lol. I'm flattered AO, but not sure this nomination is befitting to me. There's plenty others here that could fit the bill and more likely consistently maintain a high level of the intense gut-wrenching, eye-poppin, pee-yourself, eyes-watering, spasm-inducing, flop-outta-ur-chair humor that we all need to survive this world not designed for wheel-ability folks. But what the ...oops... if y'all want to start a poll, it might be fun.

btw, what's this no ...oops...n no comment bs? come on, i shared, jim shared, emi shared. none of the rest of y'all did, but come on dude. hehehehehe. omg. i'm a ...oops... idiot or something, i don't know how i did this twice.

hey mods, what's the point of having a delete option if it doesn't ...oops... work. "this forum does not allow" grrrrr

[This message was edited by Stratman on 09-13-03 at 10:15 AM.]

I read. There has been times that I loose track of time and my wife will come in and wonder what is taking so long. I just finished the East of Eden classic.