Thread: For thoes that are in the southwest corner of missouri.

For thoes that are in the southwest corner of missouri.

Patricia Auston, CRRN
    Clinician/Educator
    Neuro Intermediate
    417-820-3157 or 417-725-4140
    St. John's Spinal Cord Injury Support Group
    "Together, we can make a difference by reaching for higher levels of independence and understanding through resources, education, service and peer support."

September 8, 2003
    Hello,
    The meeting time for the spinal cord support group has changed to the 4th Monday of the month from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. Hopefully, this will alleviate some transportation problems and more people will be able to join us. I hope this change makes it easier for you to get here!
    We will still meet in the Auditorium of the Mid America Cancer Center on S. Fremont. Persons with spinal cord injury and/or disease, their caregivers, family and friends are welcomed.
    During the first couple of meetings we will be brainstorming to decide what kind of speakers, programs, etc we would like at future meetings.
    Meetings do not always have to be educational. Fun, entertaining meetings will be welcomed also. What would you like our meetings to be?
    I hope to see you September 22nd , 6:30pm, in the:
    Mid America Cancer Center Auditorium 2055 S. Fremont, Springfield
    Please feel free to call me with any questions at the numbers listed above.
    Sincerely,

Patricia Auston

Is this open to anyone to come to? I live in Northern Arkansas about 70 miles away from Springfield. I might come if I had more info on what goes on...

Brad