Thread: Attitude on wheels

Attitude on wheels

As an extension on talking to your legs, how about listing something you've said to other people that brought some kind of response, or better yet, complete awe and silence? looking mainly for funny's but add what ever you want.

My personal favorite was once jokingly telling a friend I was going to kick his butt. He came towards me and started to turn around, but my leg, in perfect timing starting doing the hippy hippy shake like it was anticipating a great buttwhooping. I guess my cowboy boots scared him off.

free to be me

When I first was talking to my husband I told him to kick a box. I said, "Kick it" and then was so embarrassed. I turned bright red. But you know its how talk now, using words like walk, kick, stand etc. I even told him to quit sitting around more then once. Told him to get off his ass and hurry up. But he says things like that too, we just don't talk differently I guess. Little kids have more then once tugged on my shirt and said "but he cant" when I would say, "he walked into the room" or what ever. Their poor concrete minds.

MoodyMcMoody

I've threatened to run over people's feet.

Alan

My 280 pound relative drank a fifth of banana schnapps in a half hour (gag me) then when off on this violent tirade, pitching furniture. His new girlfriend came to get my husband who was asleep and I didn't want awakened. I'd never met this girl, told her not to worry, I'd come. Then start pulling on my afo's, then my chuch taylor's, then 20 minutes to tie shoes w/ these fingers, then crutches...This poor girl's looking at me like I'm crazy, she's thinking "Can't the big healthy man come instead?" I told her I'm not as feeble as I look, then hauled myself to my unstable feet and cripped out.The funny thing is that a lot of attitude enabled me to subdue the 280 pound drunk, as well as the cops sent there to deal with him. Pathetic story, I know, but now it's kind of funny.

You'd better get a big gun 'cause I'm not dead yet."
    ---The Bad Examples

My very favorite (and most worn) T-shirt is a kickboxing championship T
    unfortunately, most people just don't even get it!