Thread: Ever REALLY need to scream?

Ever REALLY need to scream?

AAARRRRRRRRRRRgGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the time. I'm having a really hard time lately with people having to touch me all the time. Time for another xanax.

Deb

Yep. And I can't do it where I live goddamnit! I live in an apartment and if I screamed my neighbor's would probably hear me and call the police. frick, frick, frick...

One day when I get my cabin in the woods I'll be able to scream all I want. Ever notice how screaming is much harder post-sci? I hate that.

I prefer to throw and break sh*t, it can get costly tho when you keep having to buy new phones, remote controls, lamps, windows...etc.
    Sometimes road rage helps too, but that can be even more costly!

I absolutely do. This body is so frustrating at times. I hate the way I pee and poop. The chair sucks and to boot I fell on my butt while transferring a little while ago. My boyfriend is out at a meeting so I just let lose with a huge scream.

Paralysis SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

parapal

Yeah today I wanted to scream at everyone from the second I got out of bed!!!
    Especially bill collectors, how insensitive can people be...
    BASTARDS!!

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--unknown

24 hours a day on the days I don't sleep, less on the days I do.

Alan

I thought I was the only one... lol.

Good thing you guys aren't around me to hear me or you would have lost your hearing already....

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Raven

XANAX SUCKS>>>>YEAH BABY!!

Having your sack caught in a zipper gives a person a very REAL need to scream.

"So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer